My Music

2012년 4월 6일 금요일

brand new :D





long time no updated my bloggieeeee xD
i miss my BLOG !! <3



HAHA
finish my exam for a long time ago..
wohoooooooo !!
what happen things i wanted to say is !!
the first time i get 3rd at my lovely class xD
wow !! so suprise for it !! ><
the first time yaaaa !! :D
so..will fighting at another exam !!><
exam is coming soon ><
okay !! olivia pui ling ,gambateh >< !!
STUDY HARD !! :D









wow !!
i'm still missing him so much..
suck ! what happen to me !
what better of him ? why can make me become insane?!
mad? insane? getting crazy? TOT
it's ok ! anything will be fine..
if him is mine,he will be back soon :)
so..stay strong and stay happy everyday :D
him him him !! ILY :D










trial exam is coming soon..
i get ready to fight with my trial exam !
wohooooooooooooooo !!




and another happy things !! :D
last time me and my friends join the flash mob of T-ARA LOVEY DOVEY :D
omg !! so happy and have fun :D
i meet a lot of new friends !! :D
i love them !! ILYALL :D
wohooooooooo !! wish we meet soon :D












ok ! start STUDY !
fight with SPM !
i can do it !:D
YEAHPIEEEEE :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기