My Music

2011년 7월 24일 일요일

wonderful day with DARR :D




today is a wonderful dayyyy with my fellow friendsssss!!
that's my DARR <3 !!





today hang out to celebrate my DARR angelre birthday !! :D
is late to celebrate with u , sorry !! ><



but today is amazing !!
because i saw my idols !!!!
that is ELECOLDXHOT!!
at the garden !!
when i saw them , i shout and they saw me shout, they laugh !! ><
bt very fish to me , cuz the garden many ppl is watching XD
haha !! bt is awesome to saw them !!
all wearing yellow colour shirts !! ><
sharp and awesome !! :D
nice !! :D
and i started getting crazy when saw them !!
my DARR oso laugh me like crazy fan XDD
haha !! ><
but is happy to saw them !! :D
awesome !! :D








and today we have sushi and chatime :D
wohooooooo !! ><
nice !! :D
and today i bought a spec.....
ZZZZZzzz!!
damn it !!
i saw the price is rm10..
then i go bought it..
then,the cashier say.. "RM29.90 " O.O
OMGOSH~~~~~~~~~
haiz !! :(
but is nice !! so....ok lah ><













today was so happy !! :D








what a wonderful day !!!!! :DD

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기