My Music

2011년 6월 6일 월요일

LOVE day :D

yesterday hang out with my lovely frensssss~~~~><
In the morning,ming xiu and sook ping come to my house wait my baba and mama wake up ;D
hahahaha XDD that is CHI YUONG and SEK LEE XD
haha !!
then we went out at 11 AM lol ... weeeeeeeeeeee!!


at timesquare we bought STARBUCKS !!!!!
hahahahah XDD DARK MOCHA !!:D
and we go to watch movie !! X-MEN-first class !!
no comment !! cause is damn boring movie !!
haha XD



and yesterday have a happy things !
cause my DEAR she pak tuo lah !!!!!
she and the boy are too SWEET!!
i wish that my DEAR and the BOY will happy and love forever !! :D
and then , wish my baba and mummy (chi yuong and DEAR sek lee)oso love forever !! :D
yahooooo~~~~~~>< yesterday is a LOVE day !! :D
but i still SINGLE !! never mind !! WHATSHUP SINGLE !! :D








yesterday my fren told me SOMEONE is at there,so i run to find him..
i groundfloor found dou upstairs (9 floor )!! =.=
and found back to groundfloor ~~
TIRED !! but never mind i just wanna saw him only ~
and the last minute, my fren call me and say find dou jor !! O.O
and i fast fast run to there,just at far far way see him..
but it's ok alreday !! :D
JUST OK !! :D






HAVE A NICE DAY !! :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기